Saturday, July 9, 2011

Collar Me Up

Classic Stripes
I'm addicted to buying stuff for Peanut and Bailey. So when my coworker started making her own dog collars of corse I can't resist and I buy several of them! The collars are beautiful but even better than that they are made well so I don't have to worry about the dogs breaking out of them (my worst fear). Its difficult to find quality dog collars for small dogs. Most of them are super thin and break easily. Bailey and Peanut each have two collars from Collar Me Up. My mom's dogs Mia and Ollie also have collars from there.

Funky Monkey

Yellow Birds
Collar Me Up specializes in custom made dog collars so you can pick your ribbon and background and buckle style. But if your like me and thats way too many choices they also have ready made collar styles to choose from. Peanut and Ollie have coordinating collars! They are my favorite two collars. Peanut's says little stinker with skunks and Ollie's says makin mischief with raccoons. Both very representative of their personalities.

Little Stinker and Makin' Mischief
Mia's Collar
Whats awesome is they also have cute collars for large dogs. Not that I know by experience but I hear it is difficult to find a cute collar for big dogs. Just because your dog is big doesn't mean you wont want to dress him or her up in adorable gear. I've also ordered ID tags for mine and my moms dogs from their site. These ID tags are really well made so the engraving wont wear off like on other tags. They also slide on flat to the collar so the dogs can't chew them. Peanut is always chewing on her tags, to the point that they are not clear anymore. The tags are big enough for an extra line of information. I put Peanut's microchip ID  # on her tag, on Mia my moms dog's tag I put "I Do Not Like Kids". Shes 17 years old but very small so she looks like a puppy. Kids always want to pet her but shes old and grumpy. If she bites someone I'll have big problems on my hands. This make me feel a little better. So if she wandered off and a stranger found her at least they would know not to let their kids pet her.   
Ollie Makin' Mischief

No comments:

Post a Comment