Monday, August 1, 2011

Meow Monday

I like to give kisses and sit in your lap!
Napin with my buddy on our bed someone donated
Love my cat tower
Enjoying my kitty Kuranda bed
My favorite kitties again at Lollypop. I always spend a lot of time with them on Sunday afternoons. I imagine that they miss living in a home with a human of their own. They are all soo affectionate, I don't want them to loose that sweetness.

I'm happy to say that Lollypop Farm has amazing supporters that donate cat towers, scratching posts, beds, toys, and treats for all of the cats. All of these things make a huge difference in their happiness while they are at the shelter. You can view the full wish list here.

1 comment:

  1. i love them too, ashley, and always spend the end of my shift sitting on the floor piled with cats! lucky and rosie especially tug at my heartstrings, but they truly all are precious loves and deserve real homes of their own. hope their time for adoption comes soon... karen

    ReplyDelete