Sunday, April 24, 2011

Pat Miller - Power of Positive Training

I just started reading Pat Miller's book The Power of Positive Dog Training. Pat worked as a humane officer for twenty years in California and is now CPDT-KA certified dog trainer. This is the first of her books I have read. Her books were recommend to me by one of the trainers at Lollypop when I had Peanut in one of her classes. I had been reading Cesar Millan's books and I wanted to read more about dog training.

Pat's book is a million times better than Cesar's. I love her philosophy of positive training. So far the book is really easy to read and understand. I am so excited to start using these new techniques with Peanut and Bailey.

You can check out Pat's website here: http://www.peaceablepaws.com/index.php

No comments:

Post a Comment