Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Adopt Ziva!

I joined Buffalo Pug & Small Breed Rescue as a foster parent in September. Ziva is my third foster dog so far. My first two foster dogs Jack & Cooper found amazing homes. I'm hoping Ziva will soon be as lucky. We've been fostering Ziva for about a month now.  She's a 5 year old Mini Pincher / Chihuahua mix. She was surrendered to Buffalo Pugs for nipping a kid. Since we've had Ziva she has been a very shy but super sweet doggy. She is afraid of kids and takes time to warm up to people, but were working on that. She has bad knees and had surgery in 2010 for a luxating patella. My Bailey had the same surgery in 2009. Recently she's been limping so we are going to the vet this week to see whats going on.

Ziva's Likes:

  • Treats! Cheese, Chicken, Turkey, Anything Yummy
  • Snuggling and Blankets
  • Barking 
  • My Husband Ben
  • Taking Naps
  • Short Walks on Warm Days
If you think you may be the perfect family for Ziva you can find out more and apply to adopt her here
Cooper



Cooper being silly on the bed




Jack



No comments:

Post a Comment