Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Kong Quest Review

I love buying new toys for my dogs, especially interactive toys. I was excited when I noticed a new type of Kong at my pet store. Kong is a great company they have some of the highest quality dog toys. We should know we have almost one of each kind. Since I work at home I use peanut butter stuffed Kongs everyday to keep my dogs quiet during meetings. 

These Kong Quests are supposed to be interactive. I cut up a hotdog and put a piece in each of the holes. Peanut loved it! But she ripped it the first time she used it. The material is much softer and thinner than a typical Kong. Peanut is not a strong chewer. Bully sticks can last us weeks and she has some of the same bones from a few years ago. She's never chewed through a puppy Kong, classic Kong, Kong genius, or senior Kong. We've never gotten an extreme Kong because there's no need. I loved the shape if Kong ever decides to change the material we will try it again. 
A very dramatic Cooper upset that his hotdogs are gone

No comments:

Post a Comment