Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Lollypop Telethon 2011

The 15th annual Lollypop Farm Telethon is being held this Saturday March 5th at Eastview Mall in Victor! The telethon is one of Lollypop's biggest fundraisers every year. The fundraising goal this year is $208,500 and all of that money stays in our community to help the animals. There will be tails of hope showed staring Timber the dog thrown away in the garbage, who now lives with a loving family.


This year my Barktober Fest team Kribbit's Kritters will have an informational table set up at the Telethon to recruit people for our team. Last year was my first time participating on a BFest team and we were #1! As a team we raised close to $14,000 (to date the most any team has raised!) my personal fundraising contribution was around $2,500. This year we hope to raise even more money for the animals. I was the #3 top fundraiser last year, this year I'm striving for #1!

No comments:

Post a Comment