Monday, March 28, 2011

Muffin Pan Game

Peanut and I headed off to Flyball yesterday only to find that there was an agility competition running late at Boom Towne. We stayed and watched some of the dogs compete but poor Peanut was dying to get out there and run around. The competition ran so late that practice was canceled. So when we got home I wanted to give the dogs something interesting to do. I remembered the muffin pan game that I had learned at Lollypop Farm's Boredom Busters Workshop.

The idea of the game is to get an old muffin pan and some tennis balls. We couldn't find enough balls so we used all sorts of their toys. I hid some cheese under one of the toys and the dogs had to take turns figuring out where the treat was. It sounds simple but its a good puzzle to keep the dogs minds active!

No comments:

Post a Comment