Monday, May 23, 2011

I'll Be Missing You

Hurry Home Mommy
I went away last weekend for a trip to the beach and I missed my babies so much! I wish I could tell them what was going on. I always worry that they think I've left them and I'm not coming back. I don't bring them to a kennel they stay home with my mom. Neither of them have ever been to a kennel. Saturday was a busy day so she spent most of the day at the babysitters with her best friend Princess. I was really happy to see them today. Peanut got a bouncy ball and Bailey got kisses.

Bailey is much more sensitive than Peanut. He has a little bit of seperation anxiety. When I'm putting my makeup on in the morning he knows I'm leaving soon and he starts crying. Patricia McConnell writes excellent dog books and she has one on seperation anxiety that I read a while back called I'll Be Home Soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment