Sunday, December 19, 2010

The Furminator Saves the Day

The Furminator is a special brush designed for dogs and cats that shed a lot. The brush its self looks almost like a razor and while it is pretty expensive as far as pet brushes go it is worth every last penny. If you answer yes to one or more of the following questions you need a Furminator in your life.

1. Have you stopping purchasing black clothing because you can't keep pet hair off of it?
2. Do you go through more than two lint rollers a month?
3. As an act of desperation have you attemped to vacume the fur off of your pet?
4. While petting your  dog or cat are you surrounded by a tornado of fur?
5. Could you knit an afgan out of the hair that your pet sheds?

For me the Furminator has been a life saver. My 8 year old cat Mr. Pheleroo sheds like nothing I've ever seen before. The hair just never stops all year round. I could spend hours brushing him with your ordinary cat brush and still not be satisfied. With the Furminator I can still brush him for a long time but I am removing huge piles of unwanted cat hair.


The Furminator comes in a variety of sizes. I have a smaller size designed for cats. It also works well on my small dogs. The Furminator also comes in a long hair variety.

1 comment:

  1. My Norm shedded like nobody's business. I tried everything, but he would get very impatient with the brushing :)

    Great post!

    ReplyDelete